Sunday, October 13, 2013



Organo Gold keeps winning over skeptics in DFW and all over the country.
If this is your first visit to my DFW Organo Gold blog, let me introduce you to a fantastic company. Organo Gold is a new network marketing company in DFW that sells ganoderma-based beverages in the Arlington area. What’s so special about ganoderma? You’ll have to try it to find out.
Ganoderma is not a new DFW ‘herb-of-the-month.’ It has been used in China for over 4,000 years. The Chinese skillfully use plants and herbs for a variety of purposes. Ganoderma is safe and natural.
Here is what one Organo Gold fan said:
“I was introduced to Organo Gold by my sponsor, Theresa H, and was very skeptical. I am someone that would have never tried this product on my own. I decided to try it and drank it every day for a week. I am sold, and now I am on a mission to tell anyone that will listen what a difference it could make in their lives. I have a Latte in the morning and drink the Green Tea throughout the day. Thank you OG!” – Nancy R., Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Call me today to sample Organo Gold Ganoderma supplements, coffee, tea, or hot chocolate.
Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world after oil. People in the Arlington area drink coffee all day, every day. So here is a very powerful question: When was the last time you were paid every time someone in Texas (or anywhere in the world) enjoyed a savory cup of coffee?
Contact me when you are ready to learn more about Organo Gold coffee ervingcoffeeco@gmail.com or 817-714-1970.


No comments:

Post a Comment