Monday, October 21, 2013

Switching To Organo Gold In DFW Was A No-Brainer



Hello DFW coffee drinkers. Perhaps you need a change of pace in your daily coffee drinking. After all, there’s only so many DFW coffee varieties in the 76014 zip code area. And we all know how much Texas residents love their coffee!

 If you drink coffee every day, I have a unique blend you should check out. My name is Howard Erving and I invite you to try Organo Gold 
beverages infused with Ganoderma.

Organo Gold gourmet coffees, green tea, and hot chocolate are made with a fantastic herb that makes people feel good, Ganoderma. People in Asia have used it for thousands of years and it’s about time that coffee lovers surrounding the DFW areas start enjoying this herb, specially made by Mother Nature and perfected over thousands of years.

I operate an Organo Gold direct sales business from my DFW home. You can sample or purchase these drinks from me:

Organo Gold Black Coffee
King of Coffee
Premium Gourmet Royal Brewed made with Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee
Gourmet Cafe Latte
Gourmet Cafe Mocha
Gourmet Cafe Supreme
Gourmet Hot Chocolate
Organic Green Tea

Organo Gold is now my coffee of choice. Once I learned how tempting Organo Gold beverages are and how the Ganoderma makes me feel,  switching was a no-brainer. Now, my favorite coffee picks are mocha and cafe latte.

You could introduce Ganoderma coffee to your DFW neighborhood coffee drinkers and pocket some extra cash when they re-order.

learn more about Organo Gold coffee in DFW Texas Coffee is the second most traded commodity in the world after oil. People in the Monroe area drink coffee all day, every day. So here is a very powerful question: When was the last time you were paid every time someone in Texas (or anywhere in the world) enjoyed a savory cup of coffee?

Contact me when you are ready to learn more about Organo Gold coffee.


Email ervingcoffeeco@gmail.com Or call me now at 817-714-1970.

No comments:

Post a Comment